I was offered a job... what now?

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ehh so I checked my mail when I came back and I found a letter from an English School located in my city and they offered me a permanet job - as an English teacher for kids at the age 5-12. At the beggining I just made "whoa", but then I read that the working hours are between 9am-3pm... so this is the exact time of my school schedule :/ And uni is more important right now for me... so I had to refuse... oh damn... but after all... I was OFFERED a job... I did not APPLY for it... :D lol :) and my english was so crappy on the meet-up :p hyhy that is the most funny thing :)

congrats anyways!!! that means good things in the future for you!!!!

It's always nice to get an offer, even if you can't accept it! Congrats!

Getting offers that you can turn down is better then hunting and not getting any..

Steve :thumbup:

yeah on the one hand I feel really confident now, but on the other... uhh... you know... there are so many people without a job and I have to turn the offer down, and what's more... it was quite a nice cash... but... I sent an email to this school asking for how long they wanted to employ me, and I got a reply - a year. So after a year I'd be unemployed and I'd lost a year at uni.... So now I'm happy that I didn't accept it...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back