I was today at the F1 - Yas Marina - Abu Dhabi

Samerr9

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all

Today I was at the F1 race with my cameras ofcourse. I thought of sharing some photos (sorry if I uploaded alot but I want to share the ambient).

Also I would like to mention that I was really glad that I haven't sold my 60d after I got the 5dmkii. I used it as a teleconverter today and I was really happy with the extra reach I got.

Enjoy the images.

Thank you.

F1-1.jpg

f1-2.jpg

f15.jpg

f1-4.jpg

f13.jpg

f16.jpg

Nice work man!!!! Lovely photos.Looks like a great day out!! Thank you for posting these. I REALLY think the overhead view of the tire guy is super!

Great photos I really like the variety of shots you got! I really enjoy the overhead one of the tire guy also!

I really like the tire guy and the silhouette photo next to it. The whole collection is fantastic though! Nice work!

The bird's eye view of the tires is awesome! i really enjoyed your collection!

Thank you all for you time and comments.

I really like the tire guy photo also especially that I really worked it out. I was going up on the stairs from his side and I didn't like how it came out. So I looked around and figured out the location. So I asked the security to go in as that location was not hrough my gate. I went in took about 5 shots and I like most :)

Grid girls are only for the padoc stage :( it costs like USD 3500 to be there! So sorry no grid girls :)

Nice pictures! It's a shame that the whole race played to Vettel's advantage; it's turning into the Schumacher days again. I was hoping that Vettel starting from the pit lane would prolong the championship fight, unfortunately it probably didn't make much difference. Alonso to win!

My favourite was the tyre man.

Nice pictures! It's a shame that the whole race played to Vettel's advantage; it's turning into the Schumacher days again. I was hoping that Vettel starting from the pit lane would prolong the championship fight, unfortunately it probably didn't make much difference. Alonso to win!

Yeah I agree.. By the way the accident happened just infornt of me and I didn't see it! I was taking shots of the people there :( when I came back I saw all the mess and the truck removing the cars!

I didn't install the photos on that card yet.. Oh I got a shot when the workers were cleaning the floor and the last car was trying to catch up when the safety car was in, that car was gona smash in these cleaners!! luckly everyone went in another direction. If I didn't post them in an hour I will post them tommorow.

Cheers and thanks for the liking.

I just pulled the jpgs out.. here are some of the accident photos..

acc3.jpg

acc2.jpg

acc1.jpg

Mot said:

Vettel is the man! I was at Indy when he got his first race drive, it was pretty clear then that he was something special. I was a Ferrari fan until the whole pushing Schumi out episode and the "Fernando is faster than you, please confirm you understand" bit. Once they did that to Massa I was done with them. Every time I hear the Vettel to Ferrari rumor I get sick to my stomach. Back to the photography, I'm on board with the tire guy shot being the best, like the others too but that one certainly stands out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back