I was today at the F1 - Yas Marina - Abu Dhabi

Mot said:
Nice pictures! It's a shame that the whole race played to Vettel's advantage; it's turning into the Schumacher days again. I was hoping that Vettel starting from the pit lane would prolong the championship fight, unfortunately it probably didn't make much difference. Alonso to win!

My favourite was the tyre man.

Vettel is the man! I was at Indy when he got his first race drive, it was pretty clear then that he was something special. I was a Ferrari fan until the whole pushing Schumi out episode and the "Fernando is faster than you, please confirm you understand" bit. Once they did that to Massa I was done with them. Every time I hear the Vettel to Ferrari rumor I get sick to my stomach. Back to the photography, I'm on board with the tire guy shot being the best, like the others too but that one certainly stands out.

Very true.. I used to really enjoy watching the races those days.. now I watch minimal, even I don't really care anymore!

Thanks for your comments :)

Very nice set! I love the composition in the iPad shot. Clever. I also like the one right next to it.

One of your photos has been nominated for photo of the month
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...ember-2012-photo-month-nomination-thread.html

If you've a larger single version of that nominated photo please do post it up so that it can be used instead of the smaller modified version.

Thank you for the note. Below is a larger single version as requested.

Tyreman.jpg

What a race! Best one of the season thus far. I normally dislike Yas, but damn! Glad Kimi finally won and Lulu got skunked.

Oh yes the photos... Tire guy is A++

Nominated for POTM!

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...ember-2012-photo-month-nomination-thread.html

Thank you so much for nominating! I really felt great as I was reading the post. Thanks again..

Very nice set! I love the composition in the iPad shot. Clever. I also like the one right next to it.

Thank you. Yeah when I saw him I knew there was a shot and took photos from different angles :) This is the best in my opinion.

Great set Samerr9....Wish I could go to a Grand Prix some day !!!

Tyre pic is awesome.....

Great set Samerr9....Wish I could go to a Grand Prix some day !!!

Tyre pic is awesome.....

Thank you. It is worth trying it someday, especially the loud music of the cars' engines:)

Most reactions

Back