What's new

I was walking through the park one day..........

480sparky45 45

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
25,394
Reaction score
9,148
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
........In the very merry month of May!

I finally got a nice sunny spring day without anything pressing scheduled. C&C if that's what trips your trigger.



1.
SculpurePark06Post.jpg



2.
SculpurePark01Post.jpg



3.
SculpurePark04Post.jpg



4.
SculpurePark05Post.jpg
 
That's quite the park! Those sculptures are fantastic, and nice shots of course.
I'm curious about the third one - what is it?
 
lol, "art" can be such a loose term sometimes.
I actually really like it. Not sure why exactly...........
 
Good contemporary art forms; i like the first, the best
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom