I went to the photography class tonight...

TamiAz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My hubby bought me a 4-hour photography class for Christmas and I went tonight. It was a lot of fun!! It was a beginner class and It covered exposure and basic composition. I already knew some of the stuff she taught (Thanks to this forum and reading), but it was helpful to have someone to answer my questions. There was only four people in the class, so we got quite a bit of one-on-one help. I'm going to take her intermediate class, which covers flash. :mrgreen:

Here's a picture I took while I was there..It was my first time attempting panning.

6687830947_d83e1d3e84_b.jpg

cool! I sometimes wish I would attend some sort of formal training....I need hands on CS5 edumacating!

Cool, I got myself some 8-hour beginners classes and had lots of fun. We also tried some panning on the practical class.

Though I already also knew 99% of the stuff they taught, it was still super cool and worth my time, definitely.

Intermediate class is today, which is all about using flash...Woot!! :smileys::smileys:

cool! I sometimes wish I would attend some sort of formal training....I need hands on CS5 edumacating!
Open CS5. Press the F1 key on the keyboard.

Adobe TV

Join the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP) so you can access all the Photoshop resources on their members only web site. many of photoshops top experts frequent the forums, they have hundreds of Photoshop and Lightroom tutorials, and a 24 hour help desk. You also get the 10 yearly issues of Photoshop User magazine (used to be just 8 issues) and discounts galore on software, hardware, and other good stuff like free regular shipping from both B&H and Adorama.

Here is my NAPP referral link: https://www.photoshopuser.com/signup?aid=luhgxq

I also have a bunch of books written by a number of Photoshop authors - Scott Kelby, Martin Evening, Tim Grey, Bruce Fraser, Jeff Schewe, Peter Krough.

This is my go to, hardcopy Photoshop bible when I want to know how a tool, function, feature in Photoshop works - Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: A professional image editor's guide to the creative use of Photoshop for the Macintosh and PC

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back