I went to the pond today > I was lucky..

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I said i want to get a photo of a dragon fly.. so my husband and i drove to a pond that also is our local animal feed store.. i went looking for a dragon fly and my husband went into the store for horse feed.. well i found this beauty.. flying around here and there.. and it took my breathe away when it decided to land right in front of my camera.... now thats lucky..lol Should i lighten up the photo a bit.. ??
pond 053-002.JPG
pond 055.JPG
pond 056.JPG
pond 053-001.JPG

I like #4. Your photos are getting much better. Good job.

You might call it luck, but you put yourself where they were, so you had a big part in it. I got a pic of that exact same type the other day! :)

You might call it luck, but you put yourself where they were, so you had a big part in it. I got a pic of that exact same type the other day! :)
I still call it lucky because he was the only one and he landed right where i wanted him to be lol but your right!

Last edited:
A lot of the photos I take are considered to be luck. I had to put myself in certain situations in order to get the shot, but I consider myself to be lucky in getting that shot.

A lot of the photos I take are considered to be luck. I had to put myself in certain situations in order to get the shot, but I consider myself to be lucky in getting that shot.
Oh i agree with both of you ... you have to in the right place to get lucky...but when they don't give you a hard time getting the shot..then your lucky too.. Actually these guys are suppose to bring you luck..:1247::1247::1247::1251:

I said i want to get a photo of a dragon fly.. so my husband and i drove to a pond that also is our local animal feed store.. i went looking for a dragon fly and my husband went into the store for horse feed.. well i found this beauty.. flying around here and there.. and it took my breathe away when it decided to land right in front of my camera.... now thats lucky..lol Should i lighten up the photo a bit.. ??View attachment 178085 View attachment 178086 View attachment 178087 View attachment 178084
Nice! Luck favors the prepared!

I put myself in the right place and they mock me! :biggrin-new: well done. A tad dark but quite workable.

I put myself in the right place and they mock me! :biggrin-new: well done. A tad dark but quite workable.
thank you..lol ..i do not think they ever mock you...just testing you, lol i thought maybe i should reset camera for brightness and lighten these photos up a bit..

I said i want to get a photo of a dragon fly.. so my husband and i drove to a pond that also is our local animal feed store.. i went looking for a dragon fly and my husband went into the store for horse feed.. well i found this beauty.. flying around here and there.. and it took my breathe away when it decided to land right in front of my camera.... now thats lucky..lol Should i lighten up the photo a bit.. ??View attachment 178085 View attachment 178086 View attachment 178087 View attachment 178084
Nice! Luck favors the prepared!
thank you

Nice pics! Should you lighten up the photo a bit? If it was a little brighter outside than what your picture depicts I would say go for it. BTW, Luck Dragons are real!

thCXRN9Q3W.jpg

Most reactions

Back