What's new

I went to the seaside!!!

placeonthecorner

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Location
Edinburgh
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These dont relate to my coarse, i was just trying to get to grips with my dslr, which is proving to be a challenge.
seacliff1small.jpg



seacliff2small.jpg



seacliff3small.jpg



seacliff4small.jpg
 
thanx!... these little boats were just begging to be shot!!.. harbour had some seals in it as well but they were camera shy...
 
great location! i think the 2nd and 3rd really take the cake
 
All are nice shots but without a doubt #3 .. Can just picture it on a nautical themed wall calendar. nice work.
 
I went and put spaces between your pictures so each of them can stand on its own and does not float into the next, ok?

I like all the scenes you captured here, but Photo 3 (like everyone's saying) is the best by far.
 
ah thanx!... i tried to do that and it wasent happening for me :) do i just hit return between each pic?.. grrrrr technology!!.. thanx fo rthe nice comments!
 
Great pictures! I love the warm colour to each. I'll have to go with #3 as my fav too!
 
#3 is very nice as it is, the other IMO need the levels tweaked a little
 
Jeff Canes said:
#3 is very nice as it is, the other IMO need the levels tweaked a little

Ok, im gonna show my inexperiance here, but whats IMO?.. im only 3 weeks into my coarse, go easy!!;)
 
IMO is no photographic expression.
It stands for "in my opinion".
(I had to ask the same questions when I was only new to this forum!)
 
HAHA!!... i was thinking "IMO...?...ISO...?...".. ohwell, thanx for clearing that up :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom