Jono TPF Noob! Joined Feb 3, 2007 Messages 87 Reaction score 13 Jul 12, 2009 #121 I would like a view on this shot, no processing done, this is exactly as it came from the camera:
D Dwayne Oakes TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2008 Messages 425 Reaction score 0 Location Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 18, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #122 Jono said: I would like a view on this shot, no processing done, this is exactly as it came from the camera: Click to expand... Sorry Jono this c&c thread is done but nice photo and I will have another c&c thread in the near future. Take care, Dwayne Oakes
Jono said: I would like a view on this shot, no processing done, this is exactly as it came from the camera: Click to expand... Sorry Jono this c&c thread is done but nice photo and I will have another c&c thread in the near future. Take care, Dwayne Oakes