I will never reach postcount 2000

I wish I could catch up to all of you in post count. Will never happen though.

just what is it with these Mods? Lording it over us with their fancy post counts, "ooohhhh look at me! I've got lots of posts" :greenpbl: grumble grumble nugh

Yeah well one day the revolution will come and I will be laughing, not sure what at, But I'll be laughing. Yeah see? That'll teach you! Wheres my drink
Why am I still typing? When will it end? WHEN? oh now.....

Somehow I find it easy to jump from thousand to thousand ... what is the problem, Alex?
(And you will take a TPF leave on Tuesday :shock: !?! What shall we do here without you???)

Well, seems like the Cabernet Sauvignon took over before you reached the 2000 ... still 35 posts to go. Come on. You can make it.

(I make mine even without playing Word Association, or posting multiple posts in one thread or creating post-count-booster-threads ... I don't know how I do it, but I am closer to the 18.000 today than I was to the 17.000 which we only celebrated the other day :scratch: )

you are so nearly there...
yes! and then my next goal is to overtake you ;)

but actually it is nothing to be proud of... just numbers with several zeros at the end have some magic i suppose ;)

umph, I just realised I have to give a 40 minutes presentation in San Jose, CA, this week .. nothing is prepared yet! :confused: So don't expect me to be very active on the forum from now on ...

ooh... im amaking a presentation for my dads work lol... about seeing things in different ways... =/

(Oh my, I just realised that we had my 17.000-post party on 8 January only :oops: - I really must stop commenting on people's photos on here! Else my marching through the thousands begins to feel ... don't know... :scratch: ... frightening!)

Oi !!

Don't encourage Anti to post in here I've almost caught up with her post count
Oooo, is that a challenge? I love a good challenge.
girl (11).gif

C'mon Alex, just 10 more! There've gotta be some pics you haven't commented on. You can do it...I have faith in you!
celb (4).gif

meh lol i was once a spammer
and then got my ass kicked by LP

yep I remember on saturday morning we were play WA and you trying to get to 2000 and I was aiming for 1000

Most reactions

Back