I wish they all could be California girls....

hovis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In California. Laguna Beach. Just got nice expenses cheque. So I invested in a new lens - very new, just out - VR 80-400 Nikor AF 5.4. Not cheap, even at US prices. So the suns out, it's Sunday morning, nohing to do till after lunch, so i thought I'd check out the birds down the beach.. well you have to don't you...

Fist of all sunrise..

DSC_0048.jpg

Then to the laydees...

DSC_0008-1.jpg

DSC_0014-1.jpg

DSC_0025-1.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

pegleg.jpg

waitingforthefisherman.jpg

Then to the laydees...

WOW, check out the chest on the second bird LOL
some great shots here mate, stunning colours on the sunrise
Luke

WOW, check out the chest on the second bird LOL
some great shots here mate, stunning colours on the sunrise
Luke
Cheers everyone - as for the sunset, looking through the disk, I might have a better one, have to see. Anyway, it was just an exercise to try out the new lens - which I am WEEELLLLL impressed with, but as always, it's always nice to get your peers feedback..

1 & 2 are nothing special. 3 & 5 are top notch. Thanks!

Consider numbering them if you post more than 2 at once.

1 & 2 are nothing special. 3 & 5 are top notch. Thanks!

Consider numbering them if you post more than 2 at once.
Thanks, I don't reckon many of them are all THAT special, just testing a new lens - and I am well impressed with that. Best results I've had from a long lens in a long while, but I thank you all for your kind comments. And I apologise for not numbering the shots - I remembered I should have done that about two hours after I posted .... I know jet lag is no defence, but it's all I have :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers folks!

Whats the guy in the last picture doing. Is he preparing to go fishing? Haha it looks like he is going fishing for birds.

That was one of those "happy coincedence" moments - he was indeed fishing, was baiting his hook, with the bird looking on as much to say "go on, save me working, cach me something" LOL...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back