What's new

I would have liked to ...

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... present this one in the "In Flight"-Challenge (though it would impossibly have been able to compete with Jason's winner pic!), but since this is almost a year old, it has already been shown on these forums before, so was naturally excluded from the challenge.

But somehow I still like my "Flying Arrow" :D.

flyingarrows.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
Thanks all - this was a neat moment.
The surprising aspect about this entire scene (which was taken on 15 November of last year) is that these geese (I think they are) were flying north, Hamburg-bound, while that plane was headed south! The birds must have set their nav-sat wrong... :roll:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom