I would love some C&C*

o hey tyler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
w5FtO.jpg

*Only C&C along the lines of "Great shot!", or "Wow, great exposure!" etc. Basically I want all the positive C&C and no help on improving my work. THANKS!

I have never seen an image in such great focus... and your composition just blew me away. Kept me interested for hours.

Well done! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thank you, I am most proud of the leading lines.

sorry.. you missed the crotch.. You failed.

I'm with Schwetty on this one. A standard sitting shot like this is not complete until you get the full crotch. So whats your composition, maybe look at shooting from different angles.

On the plus side, I love how you prepped the model to ensure that the shoes matched the carpet and then out of the corner...bam, another pair of shoes that match the carpet. Using similar colours throughout an image like this is a great way to remove attention from single elements and keep the viewer's eye focused on the entire scene.

Have you tried this in black and white?

I'd also love to see a selective coloured and ghetto-HDR style shot of this.

Awesome picture! Im jealous. Teach me.

Well this one took a LOT of setup.

Step one: Sit down in a chair with someone to your immediate left.

Step two: Get your camera and zoom out to ~28mm.

Step three: Accidentally actuate the shutter while reviewing files.

There you go more or less. Hope this helps!

Excuse me Sir, I am approaching this topic with the utmost seriousnesssssss.

my mistake...
the abstract pattern on the carpet lends itself well to this particular photo. the white sock on the gentleman cam left is ever so slightly distracting to me.
if i had to bet, i would imagine that the horizon of this photo is perfectly level.
your focus seems a bit soft, but im sure that's the "style you were going for".

well done.
how much for a 16x20?

Here I did a serious edit for you:

81WtB.jpg

Shot would of been awesome if the shoes were adidas gazelles!!! :er:;)

Excuse me Sir, I am approaching this topic with the utmost seriousnesssssss.

my mistake...
the abstract pattern on the carpet lends itself well to this particular photo. the white sock on the gentleman cam left is ever so slightly distracting to me.
if i had to bet, i would imagine that the horizon of this photo is perfectly level.
your focus seems a bit soft, but im sure that's the "style you were going for".

well done.
how much for a 16x20?

Yes, I checked to make sure the horizon was straight via the 3 foot long level I have duck taped to the bottom of my camera body at all times. I also use the level for added stability when I am taking professional level shots, such as this.

For a 16x20? I'd be asking for a bottle of Rum, and a nice tall glass to drink it out of.

Okay... what did I miss *now*?

In other news:

Holy layout change. o_O I feel... uh... uncomfortable. This is... I don't deal well with change. :biglaugh: (<----::wonders if that'll even work with the new layout:: )

Okay... what did I miss *now*?

In other news:

Holy layout change. o_O I feel... uh... uncomfortable. This is... I don't deal well with change. :biglaugh: (<----::wonders if that'll even work with the new layout:: )

Uh, excuse me. You didn't pat my back for my awesome photo.

I tried really hard, you know.

And yes, about the layout. I had a "LOL WUT?" moment as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back