What's new

..... I ......

Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
15
Location
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hope you like ... comments welcome

btw ... nice to be back ...

k-eye.jpg
 
It is not your eye, is it, Neil?
It is your son's eye, I would assume!
And he let you move up onto him this closely without blinking!?!?! Cool.
When I tried the reversed-lens-close-up on my daughter's eye she was none too happy... but liked the interesting outcome of my experiments later :biggrin:
 
No suprisingly enough it's my three year old daughter's .. she actually stayed still for a whole 14 seconds ;)

The little one keeps saying that my eye ... that my eye ...
 
How cute! "That my eye - that my eye". Tell her, I said her eye is beautiful!!! :D
Indeed, it is the eye of a very, very young person. I can see that now.
Congrats to her holding still for the long length of 14 seconds!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom