Ice C&C

fiveoboy01

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Don't know if I like it.

I did do some PP(just got PSE7 yesterday so still very much a noob with it) and removed a couple distracting objects in the distance and tried to blur the background a little more.

Used tripod in manual mode, ISO 100, .25s and f/5.6

449116218_hRZB3-L.jpg

i liek it, but not sure about the orange-y look, i maybe a blue would be cool?

Well that's the color that came out of the camera due to the streetlight. During the day I suppose it would be much different looking.

Well that's the color that came out of the camera due to the streetlight. During the day I suppose it would be much different looking.

you could pull the orange out in a photoshop. I have this problem all the time as the majority of my work comes at night (since that's about all the free time I have). You could start by desaturating the yellow and the red tones a little and that'll give the image a more natural feel.

The edit really changed the shot for my viewing. Seems to bring more detail to my eye instead of my eye just seeing a harsh orange color everywhere.

I actually like the first image...it has an other-worldly look to it. The only thing I don't like is that hot spot from the reflected street light.

The second image almost looks like a tilt-shift shot.

As do I, the orange makes that eery streetlight glow.

Most reactions

Back