What's new

Ice Formations C&C welcome

Mulewings~

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2009
Messages
433
Reaction score
1
Location
SW Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was shot in the creek bottom. Of course I have shots without the dog...but the dog gives perspective to the formations...I think.

4254241304_f5e9bf7d0d.jpg
 
This was shot in the creek bottom. Of course I have shots without the dog...but the dog gives perspective to the formations...I think.

4254241304_f5e9bf7d0d.jpg


Bit of a snap shot, POV is not interesting next time get closer and try shooting from a different angle try and make it an abstract
 
Of course it is a 'snap'...it is a 'shoot' the moment while standing in water [me].
Or the dog would be gone, right?

But you are correct. I did edit it quite a bit and came up with this...perhaps not interesting enough for some...but wonderful for a part of the story where this dog is the main character in a kid's book.

4254243932_9046afc06e.jpg


PS~thank you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom