SDC10780.jpg

SDC10757.jpg

SDC10752.jpg

SDC10755.jpg

SDC10776.jpg

im really happy with these pictures,and I hope you guys liek them

C&C please

:wink:

I like them. I think the one with the I think Razor scooter handles is my favorite overall. I think the fourth picture would have been better at a different angle with the entire red thing in the pic but all in all nice pics. Check out my Ice storm post in the general gallery I have many that are just like yours.

I like them. I think the one with the I think Razor scooter handles is my favorite overall. I think the fourth picture would have been better at a different angle with the entire red thing in the pic but all in all nice pics. Check out my Ice storm post in the general gallery I have many that are just like yours.

thanks man. that would of been my favorite if the kid in the backround didnt ruin it,and i will check out your post :thumbup:

The last one is really underexposed. My guess is the meter read all the light bouncing off the snow behind it. when shooting that sort of stuff (ie snow) you generally have to over expose what your camera meters (or set the exposure compensation).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back