What's new

ICE

nvr2low

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 10, 2006
Messages
603
Reaction score
9
Location
Central NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
went to the lake today to get some pics of the ice. Got some really cool macro ice pics after some editing. Let me know what you think.


iceonthelake.jpg




purpleice.jpg




greenice.jpg




blueice.jpg



i dont understand why photobucket makes these post different sizes when i upload them at 800X600, man that site ****es me off.
 
Wow, great captures! Love the blue and purple abstracts especially!

Rob
 
They looks really nice.. I'm no expert (extremely far off actually), but these shots look really interesting and different to me. Really nice :hail:
 
Very nice man. I like the colours in the last 3.... interesting :D Just make sure you dont lick yellow ice :D
 
They are precious. The color is fantastico, and the idea and brilliant composition. Greetings from Spain.

Son preciosas. El color es fantastico, y la idea y composicion genial. Saludos desde España.
 
very spectacular!
I love the last one for the rather natural look, but other than that the second one is awesome too :thumbup:
 
thanks for the replys, checking imageshack out now.
 
full size image of one of them.

blueice3ky.jpg
 
Very cool shots (ba-dump-bah, rimshot). I like the colours and shapes in the second one.
 
Wow! I really like the blue and the green ones!! They are great!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom