What's new

Icewalker

HiddenPearl

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2013
Messages
16
Reaction score
4
Location
Massachusetts, US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
While taking some pictures of a frozen lake, I spotted this guy walking on it in dense fog. I wasn't sure whether he had a death wish or was just risking a precarious walk just for the hell of it. I made sure he made it back safely before I went away, but I found this image and the situation to be quite eerie.

$icewalker.webp
 
If the branches were not in the way, then this would be a killer shot!
 
I used the branches on purpose as framing. I took other shots without them, and they didn't look as good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom