ICM floral

I, for one, enjoy this type of image. Soft pastel colors definitely have a place in my world. As tirediron said, clear the dust spots and you have a winner!

Thanks Gretsch. I did explain in my other post "ICM painting look alike" about the dust spots. Sorry, I dont know how to link to that thread.

I hope you don't mind that I took the liberty to do it for you so others may read your thoughts on them

ICM "Painting look alike"

Actually I would prefer you didn't. I told someone else who offered, no and I do state my photos are not okay to edit. I realize you were trying to help, but I would rather you remove the edit. Thanks

Actually I would prefer you didn't. I told someone else who offered, no and I do state my photos are not okay to edit. I realize you were trying to help, but I would rather you remove the edit. Thanks

I believe you have misunderstood. I did not edit any photos. I only included the link to your other thread you mentioned and said you did not know how to do. If you'd like, I will remove that if it bothers you.

Most reactions

Back