What's new

I'd like a little C&C on this photo's "Look"

Joined
Mar 22, 2014
Messages
99
Reaction score
29
Location
London , Kentucky
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was visiting the GF last night at her work when the local medevac showed up. I didn't have much time to work with and, being new I was fumbling around with ISO, AV, TV etc.... trying to figure out what was going to work under the lighting conditions. I was trying to capture the crew at work inside rather than the entire scene, hence the close crop. I know it's a bit noisy (ISO @ 6400) and the focus is off ( used auto because I didn't have the tripod and just went with what the camera gave me :( ) But, as far as the "Look" does it work for you ?


I have such a long way to go ...........

Thanks,


 
Last edited:
To me the image is doing just what you want it to. When I try to look at the bright spot on the side of the 'copter, my eyes go back to inside because that is the part in focus.

I like it.
 
the focus looks forced to me however. the blur is unappealing.

I'd be curious to see the original.
 
I like the idea and what you're drawn to inside of the chopper.

However it looks like a bug (nobody's fault but the designer), and I'm not keen on the blur - it's too much for me.

BUT, again, I do love the fact you're drawn inside everytime you're looking around the image.
 
I think this is a very interesting and unusual shot. I agree that the inside is too sharp compared to the outside making it seem forced, or possibly cloned. But a little adjustment should lessen that effect. Nice photo.
 
$MIKE1447_edited-1.webp
Here is the original without the blur effect for those that asked to see it
 
I think it's a VERY GOOD illustration. VERY nice. That blue look inside is really compelling! Good job!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom