Idea - Net photo mag

I don't know what services I can offer or how much time I can commit but would be more than happy to help out. I can read and write and surf the net like the best of them. I don't know any photographers, though, and I've heard they're hard to find. :lol:

Let me know what I can do.

hobbes28 said:
I don't know what services I can offer or how much time I can commit but would be more than happy to help out. I can read and write and surf the net like the best of them. I don't know any photographers, though, and I've heard they're hard to find. :lol:

Let me know what I can do.

There is plenty for you to do, e.g. proofread, submit pictures, judge other peoples pictures.

No one feel your not able to help, if you wanna help, we will find something for you :)

Btw Ive been talking with chase, it may become something as part of TPF :)

Ouch! What prices! I'd say just do it yourself and put it into Adobe if you have that program already. You can print to Adobe from MS Publisher, MS Word, or dozens of other programs.

Ok...time to come out of lurking once again to post on this one... One of my other passions aside from photography is writing...so I would LOVE to write articles for you on a regular/semi-regular basis. I can judge and/or shoot for you as well if you need. Just let me know what kind of help you need, and I will see what I can do!

-Andrew-

Jovian that would be great, and badly needed, thanks for the offer.

P.s....are you an isaac asimov fan?

I can help too, but I don't know much about theory of photography

No probs, like I say anyone can help.

As I dont have much time, I will be in need of atleast one other person to help coordinate, maybe two...please email me if you are interested.

[email protected]

Not a huge one... I'm guessing you're referring to the name? Actually, I read it in something a long time ago... liked the sound of it...and it just kinda stuck I suppose.

-Andrew-

:) well its a story in one of Isaac Asimovs books where the alians that lived on mars were called Jovians :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back