If... I could... ungh... only... reeeeaaccchhh... the... keeeeyyyyyy (C&C)

misstwinklytoes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just fun times at my Mom's house. :) Stupid heat.
3581Low.jpg

2. I know I missed the focus, but I like this one cause I'm his mom. ;)
3575Low.jpg

Were these shot in raw or JPEG? If RAW they would benefit with maybe some PP. Make the colors a little brighter.

These are family snaps....the shot of him riding that donkey and cart lawn ornament--so funny!!!! The focus looks a bit sketchy... these have very little redeeming value as serious photographs...that's why you've had 63 viewers and almost no comments...all I an say is, "Cute kid!" and, "I have shots of my young son that are equally as uninteresting to anybody besides my wife and me. And maybe his grandparents"

The second shot, I think you just missed the focus, as the wheel of the cart seems to be in focus, and your son is just not quite sharp. I think this one would have been a lot better if the head of the mule and your son was in focus.

wow! kids are not a challenge? um yea right! a 2 YO is much more of a challenge then a 20 year old model, who will stay still and do what you say vs a 2 YO that runs wild and never gives you more then 3 seconds to compose, expose, and repose the shot!

wow! kids are not a challenge? um yea right! a 2 YO is much more of a challenge then a 20 year old model, who will stay still and do what you say vs a 2 YO that runs wild and never gives you more then 3 seconds to compose, expose, and repose the shot!

Yes but if it is your kid you have a 24/7 photo op!!! So you should be able to get a good picture in there somewhere.

Focus girl....:hug::Keep working on it. You have a wedding to shoot!!!

haha my kids will run screaming from the camera now...
I can not even bribe them anymore! hehe

Ok, at least a snapshot that is in focus.......:lmao:

@KP, constructive criticism. If you don't care to look and talk about how it can improve, then just don't look. I'm not forcing you. :lmao:

@ecc. In the original post I said,
2. I know I missed the focus, but I like this one cause I'm his mom. ;-)

@mishele My focus has improved greatly. I realize that #2 was off, but one isn't bad. (Looks good at 100%) as do a bunch of others I've taken recently. Thank you for the encouragement and I hope to continuously improve.

I've noticed in my short time that lots of people here shoot babies, pregnant women and whatnot.
No one cares about your kids or a big pooched out belly.
This has no wow factor, it's not interesting, it's not challenging and the only peple who care are the parents.
Do not expect anyone else to.

Seriously, how is that helpful to her? I actually LOVE to see pics of children, babies, and pregnant women.

twinklytoes- I loved the edit you did with the first one, and it really is too bad the 2nd one isn't in focus because that would have been an awesome shot!

OHHHHHHH I love babies! I love 1 ;)

I must say babies are interesting subjects! I have snapshots with kids/babies too and I so love it!

Most reactions

Back