What's new

If you could have any prop, what would it be?

tomshap

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Flower Mound, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If you could have any prop, what prop would you choose, no matter the cost?
 
I'd say Cindy Crawford.
 
20 years ago, Cindy Crawford for sure! I used to be madly in love with that woman. I even got to see her in person once... I have some pics around here somewhere.

Today, I would go with Adriana Lima. :drool:
 
A D3s with the 3 Kings.

Hey, it could be a prop... let me dream.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom