What's new

if you had all the money in the world...

I'd buy the Mamiya 645DF with the PhaseOne IQ180 Digital Back and some Hasselblad lenses.
 
if you had all the money in the world... [sic]
I would be racing the various Formula cars, Sprint/Midget cars, racing Sports cars, and karts I would own, and pay someone else to take photos of me persuing my 'hobby'.

I'd build a fully loaded shop with AC/heat, lifts, etc... even include a side wood shop and machine shop. The only thing I hate about my "other" hobbies is that working projects in the driveway is mighty uncomfortable. I may not be the best mechanic but I sure would have fun trying to be.
 
If I had an unlimited budget I think I would spend more time figuring out all the places in the world I'm going to go shoot than what I'm gonna shoot with.
 
I would buy the whole zeiss series for digital, all the Schneider I could find for large format and force kodak to produce kodachrome again! :0)
 
Canon L glass, TS-e's... I have a want list that could make a dent in $100K fast as hell.
 
Derrel - How would the Tamron 28-75mm be for combat sports since you rate it so highly? Does it step up to the task? Or is it best suited for other endeavors?
 
Sigma 800mm f5.6 Ex dg Hsm apo and lots of radio triggers and strobes and a d4s
 
Sigma APO 200mm - 500mm f/2.8 / 400-1000mm f/5.6 EX DG Autofocus Zoom Lens
 
I would buy the custom, one-of-a-kind E-ROSE DSLR with a 1-1000mm 1.2 lens that has no distortions and weighs only 1oz.
 
But unlike E-rose's version, mine would be bedazzled.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom