For me it would be a Cambo Ultima 23 with a suitable, modern back, probably a Leaf, just because I used to use a Leafscan and I trust the brand. I'd probably put Rodenstock or Nikkor glass on it, again, just because that is what I'm familiar with.
I'd probably get a Leica S2 and all the Leica glass too because I know I wouldn't have all the money in the world. You know, for an "around town" camera. LOL.
But if I was limited to just one option, it'd either be the Cambo Ultima or a Cambo Wide with a Leaf back. Whatever is the latest and greatest.
I tend to not oogle over cameras that would cost more than any car I could ever consider buying. Maybe if someday I can afford a $30k car, I'd look more carefully at $30k cameras, but right now there is no point in even looking into specifics.
I got to tell you, if I had a choice between a brand new car and a large format digital camera, I'll go with the camera. I kind of like riding the bus anyway.