If you like Christmas lights...

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!! (now chiller might start likin Christmas as much as Halloween!)

That had to be harder than hell to do...the lights were in PERFECT rythym with the music...AWESOME! Thanks for sharing!

holly poo, that was great

hehe can you imagine living on the other side of the street of that house, that would drive you mad in an hour

That's nuts!

I imagine if you had the right circuitry that wouldn't be too hard to pull off.. just time consuming.

voodoocat said:
That's nuts!

I imagine if you had the right circuitry that wouldn't be too hard to pull off.. just time consuming.
yep, that's the same kind of stuff they use in light shows/concerts etc...
It's just a big timing box that cuts the lights on and off in sequence.

Like you said though.... VERY time consuming. :lol:

OH yeah...that rocks....forget Christmas...I wanna do it for Halloween. :fangs: :headbang: :fangs:

This is the other... we might as well merge the two, actually.

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble but I'm pretty sure it is fake. Watch the tower beacon on the left side of the house. It changes tempo depending on what the house lights are doing...not in time to the music. Looks like someone has done a LOT of work on a computer to edit the film of a lit up house.

maybe thats a light from a house behind this house.
It would be a hell job to fake something like this, i think. Even the rooms are lit and stuff.

Most reactions

Back