spiralout

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
...more fireworks! :mrgreen:

DSC_7961.jpg

Stupid duckweed...
DSC_7964.jpg

DSC_7962.jpg

Not exactly fireworks, but I have nowhere else to put it. :)
DSC_7953.jpg

Love the first two Scott!!! The water and the scenery really makes these awesome! The reflections are cool :) Great job!!!

I can tell why you say "stupid duck weed", without it the reflection would have been near to perfect and this photo would have had this amazing "playing card effect".

But I also like the first - and actually I like them all. That house is so grand! What is it? (You're not going to tell me that this is your home, eh? ;) )

The first two rock Scott. Excellent job.

LaFoto said:
I can tell why you say "stupid duck weed", without it the reflection would have been near to perfect and this photo would have had this amazing "playing card effect".

But I also like the first - and actually I like them all. That house is so grand! What is it? (You're not going to tell me that this is your home, eh? ;) )

Thanks! Actually, that's my summer home. *shifty eyes* Hehe, not really; it's the Pecan Grove country club (in a subdivision around where I live). I'm not even allowed inside. :lmao:

spiralout said:
Thanks! Actually, that's my summer home. *shifty eyes* Hehe, not really; it's the Pecan Grove country club (in a subdivision around where I live). I'm not even allowed inside. :lmao:

Good pictures, the first one really does the trick for me. I would show them the photograph and see if they would like to buy a print. If it's a real ritzy club do not go cheap, charge an arm and a leg and play yourself up as a top of the line pro. Nothing to lose, if they don't go for it, oh well at least it would be an experince.

John E. said:
Good pictures, the first one really does the trick for me. I would show them the photograph and see if they would like to buy a print. If it's a real ritzy club do not go cheap, charge an arm and a leg and play yourself up as a top of the line pro. Nothing to lose, if they don't go for it, oh well at least it would be an experince.

You know, you're the second person to tell me that today. I'm gonna go for it! I need to get my foot in the door somehow, and this might be a good start if I can pull it off. They are pretty ritzy... eeeeexcellent. *rubs hand together a la Mr. Burns*

Great shots! I'll happily be the third person to suggest seeing if the club would like a print. These are great shots! Fireworks are tough to shoot well and you've done an excellent job! :thumbsup:

amazing shots man...and, i'll triple it as John E. did ;)

Scott, as always great shots. I will make four and add my own flavor. If they give you an offer, scoff at it and tell them you got more from the other big country club they compete with for a shot of their clubhouse. Tell them these are much better shots than those, give them a higher price and watch the wallets open!

Hahaha! I actually have a few really good ones from Christmas, and I'll probably go over there pretty soon to do some shots much closer up. I'll make them an offer they can't refuse. Muahahaha! *cough* I mean, yeah. :D

Most reactions

Back