Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot on film with a Zorki 4

img011-L.jpg

gsgary said:
Shot on film with a Zorki 4

I came in

Tell us when the baby comes! :lmao:

*The pillars are pretty blown, the composition is less than desired, did you include the man for the story (implied by the title, that is)? Or is he security? Otherwise, I don't know why you would include him.

The pillars are blown? Lol maybe the window where the sun is coming in, but the pillars have plenty of detail in them. Get your monitor checked.

Sw1tchFX said:
The pillars are blown? Lol maybe the window where the sun is coming in, but the pillars have plenty of detail in them. Get your monitor checked.

+2

The pillars are totally not blown.

edit: eh, this comment was kind of mean, I guess I like the kid okay, he just needs to talk less like he knows what he talks about and more question-y sounding*

Disregard if you have no idea what I'm talking about.

fjrabon said:
[SOLARFLARE] Hey guys in case you weren't aware, anything in the top right 1/3 of the histogram is BLOWN OUT. That's how it goes. [/SOLARFLARE]

:lol:

So true.

Oh, and your title is a great intro for a "that's what she said" retort. ;-)

I should really just go to bed. lol. Been so busy I haven't gotten to troll much lately.

Ernicus said:
I should really just go to bed. lol. Been so busy I haven't gotten to troll much lately.

If you need to become a better troll, you should search "KenTurnerPA" in YouTube and my "how to troll" video will come up that I made for my high school tech class :)

-Ken Turner

Most reactions

Back