If your name is not on the list your not coming in

$7-12-2012 7-36-02 AM.jpg

Oh, maybe it's that stupid laptop then. Disregard that then:p

If it is the laptop, then all of the harsh C&C that you have been giving to others... may have been wrong, right? ;) Don't blame the equipment!

Harsh C&C? Just about the highlights I say the laptop, but otherwise I'm just honest and stating my point of view. And if the person (not this OP, but in general) asking for the C&C doesn't agree, they don't have to. That's the beauty of critiques, you don't have to agree with what everyones saying, but if it's too "harsh" then maybe they'll have to grow some tough skin for the long run in photography. Poor babies.

Harsh C&C? Just about the highlights I say the laptop, but otherwise I'm just honest and stating my point of view. And if the person (not this OP, but in general) asking for the C&C doesn't agree, they don't have to. That's the beauty of critiques, you don't have to agree with what everyones saying, but if it's too "harsh" then maybe they'll have to grow some tough skin for the long run in photography. Poor babies.

I think what Charlie is saying, is that he wonders how much of your critiques have been biased by the inconsistencies in your laptop screen. Which clearly needs to be checked if the pillars are blown out on your end.

It's interesting that you suggest that people grow "tough skin," and even go to the point of calling people "poor babies," when you yourself don't post photos for C&C. Kind of ironic, really. Especially considering you changed your signature to something melodramatic and childish.

Just a few observations that I felt were worth noting...

I think what Charlie is saying, is that he wonders how much of your critiques have been biased by the inconsistencies in your laptop screen. Which clearly needs to be checked if the pillars are blown out on your end.

It's interesting that you suggest that people grow "tough skin," and even go to the point of calling people "poor babies," when you yourself don't post photos for C&C. Kind of ironic, really. Especially considering you changed your signature to something melodramatic and childish.

Just a few observations that I felt were worth noting...

Tyler... +10! :)

The issue with that is that you really seem to get offended when anybody questions your C+C. I think the only reason you gave in this time was because this was easily scientifically verifiable.

And it's crazy how wildly inaccurate you were. Like the pillars were probably a couple whole steps, at least, from being blown out. They were actually closer to middle grey than being blown out. If your laptop is THAT inaccurate, then is there really any use in any feedback while you're using it to view the pictures? Sure, it's a free forum, but I almost feel like you need to post a caveat in your signature of "take this C+C for what you will, my laptop shows middle grey as being blown out."

Ive only been on the laptop last night, it's not mine at that. I haven't posted any lately for C&C for the simple fact that I haven't shot lately. I actually before posting was thinking maybe it was the monitor, already said disregard my comment on that. I stopped coming here because it became a dead forum but I started once more for research and passing time. I could see where it looks like I defensive over my critiques but I definitely don't do it for you guys to be getting like this. This place used to be so chill..continue your c&cs!

Ive only been on the laptop last night, it's not mine at that. I haven't posted any lately for C&C for the simple fact that I haven't shot lately. I actually before posting was thinking maybe it was the monitor, already said disregard my comment on that. I stopped coming here because it became a dead forum but I started once more for research and passing time. I could see where it looks like I defensive over my critiques but I definitely don't do it for you guys to be getting like this. This place used to be so chill..continue your c&cs!

Chill out :lol:

There seems to be a rash of people who have a consistent behavior:
1) they do something that offends a few people.
2) they justify and minimize it.
3) when reproached for it, they try insults to make themselves look better.

My attitude is that what Sbuxo considered 'so chill' was where anything kind of crap was OK. Now that a little civility has come to Dodge, I guess it isn't surprising that Sbuxo is bored.

It doesn't seem that this place is much fun when there's no rancor going on, at least not for Sbuxo, who last posted a picture in 2008 - and that was taken while he was sitting in a car.
So he hasn't been out much in 30 months, but he's had plenty of time to comment.

I call BS in Sb

Wow this thread was pretty entertaining :lol: thanks for that 10 minutes.

as for the pic, it doesn't really speak to me. but these type of shots rarely do.

paigew said:
Wow this thread was pretty entertaining :lol: thanks for that 10 minutes.

as for the pic, it doesn't really speak to me. but these type of shots rarely do.

This was shot a few years ago whilst on a coarse where we were given different subjects with 1 hour to come up with a shot this was overpowering

Most reactions

Back