LWW TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 3, 2005 Messages 1,360 Reaction score 67 Location Dayton,Ohio Aug 25, 2005 #1 So do my backyard lions... and the goose... and the plants... although certain parts of winter are pretty cool. LWW
So do my backyard lions... and the goose... and the plants... although certain parts of winter are pretty cool. LWW
A anicole TPF Noob! Joined Jun 29, 2005 Messages 2,148 Reaction score 93 Aug 25, 2005 #2 With the temperatures 100+ here, I'd give my eye teeth to waller around in that snow! I love the goose!
With the temperatures 100+ here, I'd give my eye teeth to waller around in that snow! I love the goose!
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Aug 25, 2005 #3 i love 1 and 4, great work!
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 25, 2005 #4 Oh snow...that fluffy white stuff is coming soon aint it. Cool shots...no pun intended there.