))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
With some portraits I did today.
Our friends from Columbus, Ohio came to visit and I promised some portraits of their son who is about 10 months old. They're trying to talk us into moving there since they are our best couple friend... we're considering it... who knows what will happen.

Anyway on to the pics.

brody01.jpg

brody02.jpg

brody03.jpg

brody04.jpg

#2 is my fav.
I think it would be nice if you have a copy in B&W. Perfect settings for B&W.

That was our favorite too :D I printed out an 8x10 for my portfolio and it looks fantastic!

Awww....cute! I'd agree the second image is the nicest one of the group.....looks perfect! :D I also love the expression in the top one.

That last one, did you have any fill in flash?? I love the cute position he's in, but find that shadow in the face distracting.

yeah the work is great

i personally like the last one the best, i find the shadow on the face enjoyable, now this is coming from some newbie so you can just as well ignore it haha, but it just seems like a natural evening in the park or what not, i dont know i like it lol :)

oh and Ohio rocks :p it wouldnt be a bad decision to move here haha, we got some pretty scenery around here in my opinion

ok the new guy is done rambling lol

terri said:
Awww....cute! I'd agree the second image is the nicest one of the group.....looks perfect! :D I also love the expression in the top one.

That last one, did you have any fill in flash?? I love the cute position he's in, but find that shadow in the face distracting.

I agree with Terri there....I love that pose the best, but the shadow is a bit distracting. I also really like #1.

I like number 1, theres something really quite sweet about it.. and it makes me grin, I think a good portrait should be able to make you smile.

I actualy like the 1st one the most because its almost as if the baby is reaching for something above and beyond his reach but he won't give up.

Most reactions

Back