What's new

I'll post one a little easier

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Stof, I tell you, Stof!

$8534677080_554781d6ce_o.webp
 
:biggrin:

This is funny!
 
Much better. :)
 
Sorry guys, some mornings I awaken to the beat of a wholely different drummer and there's no telling what might emerge. The redneck creche just caugt my eye because it's, what, March and this stupid thing is still out there and the stof sign was priceless.

AS to the definition of a redneck, Jeff Foxworthy defined it best: You Might Be A Redneck
 
Teehee, good one :)
 
I'm thinking you saw the sign outside a Walmart... Stof... Stuff... Yeah.
 
Funny.

In my neighborhood someone turned a "right turn only" sign into "right turd only"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom