Illegal usage by flashmint.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew_photo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, I was looking for website template. Need my own photo gallery on the web.
So I typed "flash template" in google and on the first place was www.flashmint.com. there's a lot of photography flash templates.
And what did I find?? A few of mine photos. :confused: I didn't know anything about they're there. No one didn't even try to contact me. I sent email to their support. Waiting for answer. :x

Look through flashmint.com they're using a lot of cool photos in their templates. Btw if anyone know where did they could get such photos?

Cheers, Andrew.

Hello, I was looking for website template. Need my own photo gallery on the web.
So I typed "flash template" in google and on the first place was www.flashmint.com. there's a lot of photography flash templates.
And what did I find?? A few of mine photos. :confused: I didn't know anything about they're there. No one didn't even try to contact me. I sent email to their support. Waiting for answer. :x

Look through flashmint.com they're using a lot of cool photos in their templates. Btw if anyone know where did they could get such photos?

Cheers, Andrew.

Well if they do not return your email, hunt them down and try to find a address. Their website is hosted in The Netherlands, so it might be hard to get what you are wanting out of them if they are in another country.

The templates they make look like crap anyway. Just get one from http://bludomain.com/

I wanna find out where did they take all those photos.

If u have some info about where did they take photos for those templates. please tell me. cos I think they dont pay for photos :(

You'd be surprised. Many hosts will help you, so be sure to send an email to the host's abuse department. Also, you can go above the host, and contact the data center.

You'd be surprised. Many hosts will help you, so be sure to send an email to the host's abuse department. Also, you can go above the host, and contact the data center.

Many datacenters and hosts just send a email to the owner asking them to take it down, not demanding. The US's largest datacenters will not even take down servers operating warez websites without a court order.

Still waiting for email. does anybody know where does they gets their photos from?

Still waiting for email. does anybody know where does they gets their photos from?

The question you need to be asking is "where have I posted my pics online?" So where do you have your work posted? That would be the source point that someone would take your pictures from.

Jason

P.S. Everybody else in this thread has made some great points... perhaps you should be reading the responses instead of asking the same question over and over?

My experience on forums has caused me to develop Troll-dar and mine is beeping right now. The join date is this month, the limited number of posts, the broken English, the repeating of the question and the desire for us to visit another website.

I hope I am wrong.

My experience on forums has caused me to develop Troll-dar and mine is beeping right now. The join date is this month, the limited number of posts, the broken English, the repeating of the question and the desire for us to visit another website.

I hope I am wrong.
Wrong. I don't need you to visit that website. I told u that there are my photos.
Almost all of us became to this forum with only one question and limited number of posts :)

BTw, I already know where did they take my photos. I wonna know where did they take all of those photos that they're using in their templates cos I liked some and wondering where can i see them in bigger size.

Wrong. I don't need you to visit that website. I told u that there are my photos.
Almost all of us became to this forum with only one question and limited number of posts :)

BTw, I already know where did they take my photos. I wonna know where did they take all of those photos that they're using in their templates cos I liked some and wondering where can i see them in bigger size.

use google to find photos ;)

Entirely agree with JHF_Photography, first you say that your photos were stolen, then asking about where they took the photos used in the templates...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back