Illusion of city

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I think i already posted a pic of this building from a different pov...
but every time i walk by it, i'm always amazed by the reflections... almost looks like a mirage :)
here i think it's a tad blurry because i gave it a go through Neat Image and it couldn't find a uniform area large enough... so it's overall softened. but i think it enhances the mirage effect :)

Mirage.jpg

Great reflection shot alex, i like how clear the image is with the strong sunlight. Nice one :thumbup:

This has great color.

I think reflection shots of architecture almost always are interesting because this point of view automatically throws off our "normal" ways of seeing and shows us a new world, or a "mirage" as you put it.

Thanks a lot guys! :D
I really thought it was too blurry, but it's nice to see you don't mind.. must be me then :)

I think the blurriness really adds to the effect that makes a person whether it is real or completely photoshopped. As someone else said. good eye :)

Beautiful sunlight, good eye, and pov... all in one. As peanuts said the bluriness adds to the effect...
bravo, un magnifique reflet au travers de tes yeux.

thanks a lot and merci beaucoup, you guys :)

Francois, dit comme ca, ca rend le tout carrement poetique :mrgreen:

tres bien! ok my french sucks, but great photo alex, the softness works well.

thank you :D

...ha, my spoken french is pure quebecois... french people would barely understand the accent, i guess.

Great shot. You have inspired me to dig through my recent City photos to see what I have to share. Great color

Most reactions

Back