I'm a Dad!

Stradawhovious

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I married my wife last year, and took in her two boys as well. As of 10am today, after months of paperwork, fingerprints, background cheks and waiting, the adoption of both boys is complete, and I am officially a Dad!

:D:D

Our family couldn't be happier!

Congratulations! :thumbup:

congrats and wish you and your family the best

I married my wife last year, and took in her two boys as well. As of 10am today, after months of paperwork, fingerprints, background cheks and waiting, the adoption of both boys is complete, and I am officially a Dad!

:D:D

Our family couldn't be happier!

congratulations - your boys are very LUCKY

by the way I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE

Congratulations! That is a really special feeling and relationship! Happy for ya!

Outstanding! Best wishes.

Three simple letters "D" "A" "D". And yet, so much attached meaning. Like "MOM", but different.

In a changing society, it's a changing role. It isn't what it used to be, and it's not always clear what it should be. But in the lives of YOUR children, it's a powerful and influential role. May you have the wisdom, and the patience, and the strength to do it well, and in doing so, show by example what a "DAD" should be. Congratulations.

Thanks folks. It's a great day for us here. We are all looking forward to one hell of a journey.

Congratulations. How old are they?

Congratulation! I'm sure the feeling is better than what any camera gear can give you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back