I'm a millionaire!!!!! ....again

I get a dozen or more of these things a week so I did not add too much to the conversation last time but god dammit, I just got another one supposedly from the FBI.....
imotion06.gif

Picture46.jpg

Picture44.jpg

"Federal Bureau of Investigation" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
undisclosed-recipients
Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
FBI Headquarters Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
Date: 01/14/2008

ATTENTION FUND BENEFICIARY,

This is a notice from the FBI foreign Remittance / telegraphic Dept.; it has come to our notice that the C.B.N Bank of Nigeria district has released the sum of 10,500,000.00 US Dollars into the Bank of America in your name as the beneficiary, by inheritance means.

The C.B.N Bank of Nigeria knowing fully well that they do not have Enough facilities to effect this payment from the united kingdom to your account, used what we know as a Secret Diplomatic Transit Payment (S.T.D.P) to pay this fund through wire transfer, they used this means to complete the payment.

They are still, waiting for confirmation from you on the already Transferred funds which was made in direct transfer so that they can do final crediting into your account. Secret diplomatic payments are not made unless the funds are related to terrorist activities, then why must your payment be made in secret transfer? If your transaction is legitimate, and you are not a terrorist, then why did you not receive the money directly into your account? This is a pure coded, means of payment.

Records which we have had with this method of payment in the past has always been related to terrorist acts, we do not want you to get into trouble as soon as these funds reflect in your account in the U.S.A, so it is our duty as a word wide commission to correct this little problem before this fund will be credited into your personal account. The funds are presently on hold for further proof of the legal documents before releasing directly to you.

Due to the increased difficulty and unnecessary security by the American authorities when funds come from outside of Europe, and the Middle East, the F.B.I bank commission for Europe has stopped the transfer on its way to deliver payment of $10,500,000.00 to debit your reserve account and pay you through a secured diplomatic transit account (S.D.T.A). We govern and oversee funds transfer from the World Bank and the rest of the world.

We advice you contact us immediately, as the funds have been stopped and is being held in our custody, until you are able to provide us with the Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer (DIST) within 3 days from the world local bank that authorize the transfer from where the funds was transferred to certify that the funds that you are about to receive from Nigeria is antiterrorist/drug free or we shall have cause to impound the Payment. We shall release the funds immediately we receive this legal document.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have decided to contact you directly to acquire the proper Verifications and proof from you to show that you are the rightful person to receive this funds, because of the amount involve, we want to make sure it is clean and legal money you are about to receive. Be informed that the funds is now in United State in your name, but right now we have ask the bank not to release the funds to anybody that comes for claiming, unless we ask them to do so, because we have to carry out our investigations first before releasing the funds to you. Note that the fund is in the BANK OF AMERICA right now, but we have asked them not to credit the fund to you yet, because we need solid proof and Verifications from you before releasing the funds.

So to this regards you are to re-assure and proof to us that the money you are about to receive is a clean money by sending to us FBI Identification Record and also Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer(DIST) to satisfy to us that the money you are about to receive is legitimate. You are to forward the documents to us immediately if you have it in your possession, if you don't have it let us know to enable us direct and inform you where to obtain the document and send to us, so we can proceed and instruct the bank of America to immediately effect the funds into your account.

An FBI Identification Record and Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer (DIST) often referred to as a Criminal History Record or Rap Sheet is a listing of certain information taken from fingerprint submissions retained by the FBI in connection with arrests and, in some instances, federal employment, naturalization, or military service.

This Condition Is Valid until Jan, 17th 2009 after we shall take actions on canceling the payment and then charge you for illegally moving of funds out of Nigeria.

Guarantee: funds will be released on confirmation of the document.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Instruction;

1. Credit payment instruction: irrevocable credit guarantee.
2. Beneficiary has full power when validation is cleared.
3. Beneficiaries Bank in U.S.A can only release funds.
4. Upon confirmation from the World Bank / United Nations.
5. Bearers must clear Bank protocol and validation request.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: We have asked for the above documents to make available the most complete and up-to date records possible for the enhancement of public safety, welfare and security of Society while recognizing the importance of individual privacy rights. If you fail to provide the Documents to us, we will charge you and take proper action against you for not proofing to us that the funds you are about to receive is legitimate.

The United States Department of Justice Order 556-73 establishes rules and regulations for the subject of an FBI Identification Record to obtain a copy of his or her own Record for review. The FBI Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division processes these requests to check illegal activities in U.S.A.

An individual may request a copy of his or her own FBI Identification Record for personal review or to challenge information on the Record. Other reasons an individual may request a copy of his or her own Identification Record may include international adoption or to satisfy a requirement to live or work in a foreign country or receive funds from another country, i.e. Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer, letter of good conduct, criminal history Background, etc.)

Robert Mueller, III

...If I had a bank account I might have lol'd, but I don't, so it's little more than facepalm.

Last edited:
Battou, I'm curious about the folders you have created...

Quick Cash Cla... and Spies?

I just won a UK national lottery!! Yahoo!!!

[FONT=&quot]The National Lottery[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]P O Box 1010[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Liverpool, L70 1N[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]UNITED KINGDOM[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](Customer Services)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ref: UK/9420X2/68[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Batch: 074/09/ZY369[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]FINAL WINNING NOTIFICATION:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dear Lucky Winner,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RE: BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We are pleased to notify you the Draw (#1360) of the NATIONAL LOTTERY, Online Sweepstakes International Lottery Program held on Saturday, 3rd January 2009. The result of our computer draw (#1360) selected your name and email address attached to an e-ticket number (number withheld) with Serial number (5627635368/09) drew the lucky numbers: 09 19 36 37 39 49 (bonus no.10), which subsequently won you the lottery in the 1st category i.e. match 6. You have therefore been approved to claim your winning in cheque credited to file KTU/9023118308/09.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your prize award has been insured in your email address and is ready for claims. To begin your claims therefore, you are advised to expeditiously contact our licensed and accredited claim agent for Overseas Lottery Winners within a period of 7 days (date of this email inclusive) for the processing of your winning and remittance to your designated bank account after all statutory obligations have been satisfactorily dispensed with. You may want to go through our online web result checker[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/results/winCheck/winCheckerStart.do[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/results/prizes/prizeAction.do?drawType=1&drawNum=1360&drawSeq=1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]to verify your prize online with your numbers: 09 19 36 37 39 49[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This promotion takes place twice weekly. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Spain as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your funds would be released to you by any of our payment offices in Madrid, Spain. Please be informed that claims not processed within the stipulated period may be forfeited to the pool without further notice. Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. You may wish to establish contact via e-mail with the particulars presented below sending the batch and reference numbers and these information below for quick verifications and release of funds. between the hours of 8.00am - 7.30pm on Monday through Sunday.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Overseas Claims Unit[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]United Kingdom Lottery Fiduciary[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Contact Person: James Hollis[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Email:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [email protected][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

What I love at the Nigerian email confrence is the statement: Like most Nigerians you are proably finding that its increasingly difficult to earn a decent living from email. I love it they have an association to scam people. I guess it never occured to a single one of them that there are honest ways to make a living.

So how does it feel to be so lucky!?!

You know, I just don't know who to thank first.. I feel like the luckiest guy alive! I don't know who entered my name in the lottery, as I have never been to the U.K.. Maybe Big Mike was feeling extra generous one day while he was out and bought me a ticket..

I just can't wait to get my money! I've already told my boss to kiss my ass and quit my job.. Monday I pick up my new Bentley!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Nigerian web scam bilked Utah out of $2.5M

Experts: 'Their IT people should have known better.'
By Nate Carlisle
The Salt Lake Tribune

Posted: 02/12/2009 05:23:01 PM MST

Thieves apparently used a Nigerian-based scam to steal $2.5 million from the Utah treasury, covering their tracks by usingintermediaries and a church address.
A Salt Lake Tribune review of the names listed in a search warrant as receiving or transferring money have names of African origin or connections to that continent. Michael Kessler, president of Kessler International, a forensic accounting and investigation agency in New York City, said the thieves appear to have used a simple scam that originated in Nigeria about five years ago.
The Utah theft is the first time he's seen a government victimized.
"Their IT people should have known better," Kessler said after reviewing a copy of the search warrant Thursday. "It sounds like any kid could have done this."
In one case investigated by Kessler's firm, thieves used computer software transmitted by e-mail to monitor financial information input by the chief financial officer of an Ohio insurance firm. Once they had the information, they diverted insurance payments to their bank account. About $1 million was stolen.
At least one address listed for the perpetrators in an affidavit filed with the warrant appears to be false. While it lists a Duncan N. Ongaga living on the second floor at 18 Union Ave. in Irvington, N.J., Irvington police detective Chris Jenkins on Thursday said the address is for a church -- and there's no second floor. Irvington police have no
Advertisement

record of someone by that name. John Reidhead, the director of the Utah Division of Finance, on Wednesday said his division has added procedures to verify direct deposit information and made other changes to prevent future fraud.
The search warrant, made public this week in Salt Lake City's 3rd District Court, said someone in August obtained a vendor number for the University of Utah's design and construction department. They then forged the signature of the department's director and submitted paperwork to the state of Utah changing the department's bank account information.
Fraudsters logged onto a state Web site and submitted invoices to the state on behalf of the campus department. When the state paid the invoices, the money went to a Bank of America account in Texas.
The thieves reaped $2.5 million before the bank called the state to inquire why such large payments were going to the account.
The search warrant says the Texas account was opened by a man with a Minnesota driver's license. The warrant also makes reference to a truck driver, and a search of business records shows another name in the search warrants has a registered trucking company in Arlington, Texas.
Kessler said the thieves may have recruited intermediaries to open the accounts and transfer the money. The account holders may not have participated in the theft itself or known where the money came from, Kessler said.
Once the money moved to Texas, the warrant says, several checks were written to various people.
Attempts to contact any of the people listed in the search warrant Thursday as receiving or transferring money were unsuccessful.

Most reactions

Back