DSC_0077edited.jpg

DSC_0040edited.jpg

DSC_0043edited.jpg

DSC_0058edited.jpg

DSC_0061edited.jpg

DSC_0069edited.jpg

DSC_0065edited.jpg

DSC_0062edited.jpg

#2 has a lot of potential. Maybe come back whent the sky is blue. Also need more PP to boost the color.

Welcome to TPF.

As a general rule of thumb, for serious C&C, choose 1 or 2 photos that you think are in need of attention.

Thanks for numbering your photos.

Get rid of those nasty black vignettes.

thanks

#2 has a lot of potential. Maybe come back whent the sky is blue. Also need more PP to boost the color.

thank you sir. i might go back.

Welcome to TPF.

As a general rule of thumb, for serious C&C, choose 1 or 2 photos that you think are in need of attention.

Thanks for numbering your photos.

thanks for the welcome. and sorry bout that I'm guessing number 2 would be the one i would liked most criticized.

Great location, get down lower to give it some power and angle. Sky is flat, try a better time of day like sunrise/ sunset, and some clouds or rain for excitement like Schwettlylens said.

as mentioned previously, your vignettes should be removed, or at least toned down ( like #2 and 6)

other than that, i like the textures in your shots. something that i would have been interested in capturing as well

Great location, get down lower to give it some power and angle. Sky is flat, try a better time of day like sunrise/ sunset, and some clouds or rain for excitement like Schwettlylens said.

thanks for the advice. and it was a nasty day out .

as mentioned previously, your vignettes should be removed, or at least toned down ( like #2 and 6)

other than that, i like the textures in your shots. something that i would have been interested in capturing as well

ok i will next time. thanks

I really like 4 and 5. I feel like I could "love" 5 but 1 thing would have to be different for me (just for me - this is not a rule): I'd expose a little more for the "fingers" that are gripping the lock. As it is, the lock is the first thing I see and it is out of focus (which is okay, if the "fingers" are indeed the focus). If the lock is the focus I'd stop-down a bit. If both the fingers and the lock are the focus, stop down a bit more. Otherwise, I'm a fool for rust, and I love the warmth of the tones.

The rusty hasp in #5 really needs a rusty lock to go on it. I know.... you can't change that.

I'd edit out the nice modern Phillips screws in #6.... they don't really go with the old wood.

I'd say you've got a good eye, though!

The rusty hasp in #5 really needs a rusty lock to go on it. I know.... you can't change that.

I'd edit out the nice modern Phillips screws in #6.... they don't really go with the old wood.

I'd say you've got a good eye, though!

i don't have any fancy editing software EX: photoshop. i'm using an online website to do the basic. these pics are almost as taken guys.

Try GIMP. It's free.

Screws.jpg

thats cool thanks dude

Super easy..... takes longer to download & upload the image than it does to do the edit...... maybe 10 seconds tops.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back