I'm an engineer :D

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well ok not officially yet, but my last exam was on Friday and I handed in my thesis today.
:smileys:

Time to party in Europe. I'm supposed to go to Paris in 2 days but I haven't the foggiest where my passport is.

:cheer: Congratulations! :cheer: Yay. You made it!!! :D

Celebrations in Paris?
How cool is that?
But you might want to locate that passport of yours ...!

Will you go somewhere else other than Paris?
Like ... Hamburg in North Germany, maybe? (They've got some nice refineries, if you're interested ;) ).

Well ok not officially yet, but my last exam was on Friday and I handed in my thesis today.
:smileys:

Time to party in Europe. I'm supposed to go to Paris in 2 days but I haven't the foggiest where my passport is.

Awesome!!!

Congratulations, I'm sure you'll be a great one (I know these things).

Congrats.

What type of engineering did you specialize in? Any idea what type of work you will be doing?

Congrats, indeed! Now if you can only find your passport so you can go party in Paris. :lol: Have a great time!

Hahaha LaFoto I'm sure that BP refinery in Humburg dwarfs the Brisbane refinery. The plan at the moment is go to Paris stay with sister for 10 days, go to Neuchatel in Switzerland stay with our exchange student for a few days, go to Frankfurt party with a friend of mine who will be coincidently there on work, then head down to Vienna and make that the base of operations for the next month. From there I intend to go see Budapest, Prague, and anything else I happen to think of soon. Then mid Jan it's off to Vancouver for some skiing with a good friend of mine who recently emigrated there.

But this all won't happen if we can't find the non-electronic key to our electronic safe which has flat batteries and my passport in it :mad: I tell you the people in this house and their obsessive dependence on all things technology is so irritating at times.

Big Mike I did electrical engineering, but I will be working for Aker Solutions as an Instrument Control engineer in the refining sector (not just oil refining but all sorts).

Ahhhh so you will be the one fixing those blasted *&^%$#@ Vapor control systems that I so love.:thumbup:

Well congrats for being done. Enjoy your vacation. Get a cutting torch if you can find the key.

Hahaha LaFoto I'm sure that BP refinery in Humburg dwarfs the Brisbane refinery. The plan at the moment is go to Paris stay with sister for 10 days, go to Neuchatel in Switzerland stay with our exchange student for a few days, go to Frankfurt party with a friend of mine who will be coincidently there on work, then head down to Vienna and make that the base of operations for the next month. From there I intend to go see Budapest, Prague, and anything else I happen to think of soon. Then mid Jan it's off to Vancouver for some skiing with a good friend of mine who recently emigrated there.

But this all won't happen if we can't find the non-electronic key to our electronic safe which has flat batteries and my passport in it :mad: I tell you the people in this house and their obsessive dependence on all things technology is so irritating at times.

Big Mike I did electrical engineering, but I will be working for Aker Solutions as an Instrument Control engineer in the refining sector (not just oil refining but all sorts).

Props to you EE is one of the most difficult of the engineering field I of course am still in mid semester for my last semester as a math major. Engineering is just too dirty of a field for me.

Congrats, Garbz! At times it must have seemed as if this day (the end of the course) would never arrive. Now go and enjoy your well-earned vacation.

lol Anti I at times keep thinking of doing a PhD yay for another 3 years. Hahhaha

Got the passport out. Visa and all still good :D Expect some awesome (hopefully) photos :)

Most reactions

Back