I'm Baaaack

W.Y.Photo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone, I'm not new but its been about half a year since I've been here so I'm sure I've missed enough to warrant a new introduction right?!

Anyways... I'm a Freelance Photographer based out of New York City who loves all things photography and specializes in Event Photography, Portraiture, and Fine Art Photography. Last time I was here I was working a full time desk job as a Data Analyst and absolutely hated it. I quit my job to freelance full time and that decision has made me happier than I have ever been in my entire life.

By no means has this freelancing thing been easy... I'm working on my business or in odd jobs about 100-120 hours a week and I've had quite a few weeks where dollar pizza is the only viable financial option for sustenance.. but the struggle is well worth the reward of doing what I love and being my own boss.

Now where are all the familiar faces at to tell me how things have been going in my absence??

:trink39:

Hey everyone, I'm not new but its been about half a year since I've been here so I'm sure I've missed enough to warrant a new introduction right?!

Anyways... I'm a Freelance Photographer based out of New York City who loves all things photography and specializes in Event Photography, Portraiture, and Fine Art Photography. Last time I was here I was working a full time desk job as a Data Analyst and absolutely hated it. I quit my job to freelance full time and that decision has made me happier than I have ever been in my entire life.

By no means has this freelancing thing been easy... I'm working on my business or in odd jobs about 100-120 hours a week and I've had quite a few weeks where dollar pizza is the only viable financial option for sustenance.. but the struggle is well worth the reward of doing what I love and being my own boss.

Now where are all the familiar faces at to tell me how things have been going in my absence??

:trink39:
Daaaang, freelance photographer in NYC. I bet there's tons of beautiful people to photograph there. You're not the guy behind Humans of New York, are you? haha

:witless: I'm not. But that guys name is Brandon and it seems like half the people I know have met him.

Most reactions

Back