AdamK
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 7, 2010
- Messages
- 212
- Reaction score
- 5
- Location
- Isle of Man
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I am sorry for my disappearance!
I don't think anyone missed me though :greenpbl: The reason for my disappearance is that first my camera broke and took 1 MONTH to fix then my laptop went on the fritz but thats now fixed so its back to what I love best :mrgreen:
Anyway I went out in the wee hours this morning to capture this image:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/isleofmanphotography/5453007019/
I need to get rid of the sensor dust but I was wondering am I missing something else? The moodiness really comes out in black though: Catching the sunrise | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Thankyou for looking and hope to talk to you guys again been missing you guys :blushing:
Anyway I went out in the wee hours this morning to capture this image:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/isleofmanphotography/5453007019/
I need to get rid of the sensor dust but I was wondering am I missing something else? The moodiness really comes out in black though: Catching the sunrise | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Thankyou for looking and hope to talk to you guys again been missing you guys :blushing:
Thanks again
you have really got an eye for photography, some dreamy angles in there of the wooden barn door and of your dog, my fav photo of yours though gotta be Longgg shadows 

