im bored.

spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
talk to me

I'm not. I'm annoyed. Something came loose underneath my car. So it will have to go to the garage tomorrow morning. But I cannot afford that! Grrr. And my head hurts ... with growing intensity. That annoys me, too! And I went on a bit of a photo tour into the nature around me today and so many of my photos are really bad photography only! More grrr. I think I need this "smilie" (ahem) just now: :grumpy: . That says it all!

You have my undivided attention...
...sorry, what was your name again?
im sorry, i didnt catch your name either.
im beth.

I'm not. I'm annoyed. Something came loose underneath my car. So it will have to go to the garage tomorrow morning. But I cannot afford that! Grrr. And my head hurts ... with growing intensity. That annoys me, too! And I went on a bit of a photo tour into the nature around me today and so many of my photos are really bad photography only! More grrr. I think I need this "smilie" (ahem) just now: :grumpy: . That says it all!
corinna, im sorry to hear of your problems. so many all at once! :(
if it makes you feel any better, my muffler will fall off my car at any minute now and i have an engine rod knock which is fancy talk for my car will die soon. and ive just gone back to school (i'm paying rather than my parents) so i have less money than ever.
and my camera is in NC and im in NJ (500 miles, 800 km)

take some headache medicine.
and maybe the rattle under your car is because some kind of cover came loose and it needs to be reattached and that will cost you very little money.

stay positive!!!

i am talking to you

truer words have never been spoken

my muffler fell off about an hour ago while i was driving to the supermarket. AHAHAHA!

and my camera is in NC and im in NJ (500 miles, 800 km)
FedEx?

I despise UPS btw. :grumpy:

Sorry to hear about the muffler but it should be an easy fix. It's just too funny that you spoke of it and then it happened. Strange how the Universe works sometimes.

FedEx?

I despise UPS btw. :grumpy:

Sorry to hear about the muffler but it should be an easy fix. It's just too funny that you spoke of it and then it happened. Strange how the Universe works sometimes.
what happened to you with UPS?

i have no intention of fixing the muffler. ill get a new car soon :)thumbdown:)
ive asked my brother to send it to me and he hasnt. so i guess i have to wait until i see him next.

what happened to you with UPS?
You might be too young to remember the old Samsonite luggage comercials with the ape, but UPS is the same for me with regard to their due diligence to handeling parcels. I have yet to receive a parcel package from UPS that wasn't beat to $h!+ when delivered. FedEx has never given me that problem.

I just got a new-to-me car last week. I still have to replace the manifold gaskets, new drivers' side door and windshield on the old truck before I can release it.

bloody cars, cant live with them, cant live without them...Im always getting the hand me down. The wife gets a new car, I get the old one.

Most reactions

Back