I'm cold, and broke!

Lisa B

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It is FREEZING COLD in my apartment and all I have is a little space heater which isn't really heating up any space, which means it sucks and I can't afford $15 to buy a new one :(

I just found out that it is near on impossible to get ANY work done, photos taken or even make a cup of tea while wrapped in a comforter.

I just thought I'd share that with you.

Does anyone else have a gripe they want to get off their chest today?

EDIT: Here is myself, said comforter and my dog, Rozz, trying to steal all the attention!

10959_338472770516_746680516_9757055_2931383_n.jpg

I am sick to death of rain and mud. Everything is wet and dirty including the dogs, yuk, yuk, yuk!

Yeesh, I can't imagine what other gripe anyone could have that wouldn't look petty and whiny compared to the situation you are in.

Here's wishing you all the luck for an improved situation, Lisa.

Awww, don't be such a wuss. The dog looks like he's happy. Now, I've got to go stoke the fire place. It's dropped down to at least 80 in here...

J.:confused:

Lisa, someone rented you an apartment that does not have a proper heating system?

My gripe, working out doors all day and then freezing my @ss off at the bay trying to get pictures of some birds that are scared of me.

Eco, the apartment has a good heating system but the problem is in the drop down ceilings we have. They let all the heat straight upstairs and so the heating system is useless and if we put it on, we're just wasting money while upstairs are roasting marshmallows.

Our lease runs out next month so we're looking into moving somewhere NORMAL lol!

Today I'm actually rather happy! No gripes. I managed to complete my 5am drive, in what is left of the snow from the weekend, so i'm pleased :D

Here I am being all happy in the cold and snow yesterday:

10959_362490665516_746680516_9940815_8189567_n.jpg

this is random, but i see you're in Reading, PA... have you by chance spotted Jon and Kate Plus 8 since you lived there? lol... totally random i know, but i love celeb gossip

this is random, but i see you're in Reading, PA... have you by chance spotted Jon and Kate Plus 8 since you lived there? lol... totally random i know, but i love celeb gossip
John's on a date, but not with kate:lol:

J.:er:

From Reading too...........you used to see them around a lot but now anymore not so much. If you really want inside dirt......lol read our local paper!! They have a section where people can comment about the stories. Just look up Jon and Kate in the last 6 months. Its pretty entertaining to see what their neighbors had to say about them.

Berks County News Reading Eagle Newspaper

From Reading too...........you used to see them around a lot but now anymore not so much. If you really want inside dirt......lol read our local paper!! They have a section where people can comment about the stories. Just look up Jon and Kate in the last 6 months. Its pretty entertaining to see what their neighbors had to say about them.

Berks County News Reading Eagle Newspaper

lol... sweet!

Hahah I have never noticed that before haha.....

I don't really bother to venture out to anywhere tacky enough to have ever seen them out but I know people that have back when they were still Jon and Kate and not Jon and Kate plus Kate's date Nate and Jons date Tate and her mate.....

Hey listen! I just won $100 for a photo of mine on another site. I'm really happy today, even though i'm really sick. I was up all night shivering and shaking with some kind of flu. The $100 is like a comforter :D

xx

Congrats!!!!:smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys:
:smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys:

Hahah I have never noticed that before haha.....

I don't really bother to venture out to anywhere tacky enough to have ever seen them out but I know people that have back when they were still Jon and Kate and not Jon and Kate plus Kate's date Nate and Jons date Tate and her mate.....

Hey listen! I just won $100 for a photo of mine on another site. I'm really happy today, even though i'm really sick. I was up all night shivering and shaking with some kind of flu. The $100 is like a comforter :D

xx
Tell them to pay you in $1.00 bills so you can burn them to keep warm <kidding>.

Congrats on the contest!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back