i'm currently under the influence of powerful emotions, soooooo

oh, and i reckon you know where bfe is, huh??? wondered if that was just a deep south expression or not....
I always heard bfn....."n" for nowhere. :lol:

seriously, thanks to all.....i'm sure this will soon resolve itself. sometimes ya just need to lean on the good people here for a word or two. :)

Calliope said:
Don't mind him... he's just depressed cuz I'm trying to get rid of him. I stuck him out on ebay - he's only got 10 minutes left and he only has one bid for 99 cents. :roll:

Oh my god I just wet my pants from laughing so much!! :lmao: :biglaugh:

Calliope said:
Don't mind him... he's just depressed cuz I'm trying to get rid of him. I stuck him out on ebay - he's only got 10 minutes left and he only has one bid for 99 cents. :roll:
:lmao:

Love ya too
pinkwave.gif

Awww, JonMikal, where will you go to?
Why did I not see you on offer on ebay? I would have paid this big amount for you

12.gif

(Sorry, Linda.....
2.gif
)

Jon's on E.

Either that or mini glowtiks.

I love you too Jon.

*puts on some trance*

So, I have to ask....

How much did you set the postage and packing at? I had no idea they made Jon shaped Jiffy Bags.

hehehe. I actually went and searched Ebay... but I couldn't find you Jon. But I did pick up a few other bargains. I got a card reader for 99 cents! Hmmm is that a better deal than a JonMikal at $1.30 (once you factor in exchange rates)?

Aww Jon, I hope whatever's troubling you is sorted out soon. Remember, Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.....what do we do, we swim, swim, swim.... la la la laaaa!

dory.jpg

Hope today was a better one for you. Come to the northeast, the fall here can cheer anyone up :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back