Im designing camera bags. Any requests?

I suggest you look into military bags and vest systems. Currently I am contemplating buying their vest system and sewing my own custom pockets so that I can have very heavy duty interlocking and customizable "bags." Here is the link to the site, obviously this would be for light shooting, however modifying a carrying bag to also use this system would not be difficult.

Ranger Joe's Military and Law Enforcement Gear, bdu's, police,uniforms,swat,insignia,knives,rucksacks,gore-tex,flashlights,nomex,camping supplies,survival supplies

I have a Canon gadget back. I bought a lowepro case last night for an assignment for a newspaper so it would be more convenient and smaller. I forgot to take into account how big my 580 flash is. Another problem of my gadget bag is that I had no room on the outside to put papers, pads for names. I ended up folding over the flap so I can get in lenses in and out a lot quicker. Basically I guess that I need a topload bag that is easy to access equipment and pouches on the side to put pens and paper pads. It also needs to hold two extra lenses, a flash and a camera body. But of course that is just for my needs :)

I agree with SHMNE's post...If you look up some brand names like Maxpedition, Naneu, TAC Force, and Uncle Mike's you will see some really nice bags. Problem is that they are not all padded. Another option is to Google 'military ops gear bag' and see what shakes.

Thick heavy duty zippers. Current bag's zipper gets hung up a lot around the corners.

I second the big heavy duty zippers. Can you make it waterproof or water reppelant and can you put an extra set of legs on it so I dont have to carry it?

I currently use a Jill-e bag... they are pretty much the only fashionable camera bags out there... why are the majority of camera bags out there so boring?!!
I am also in the process of designing a fashionable camera bag line that that should launch in a few months.. be on the lookout! our website for camera bags is under construction, but it is www.cheekylime.com

I currently use a Jill-e bag... they are pretty much the only fashionable camera bags out there... why are the majority of camera bags out there so boring?!!
I am also in the process of designing a fashionable camera bag line that that should launch in a few months.. be on the lookout! our website for camera bags is under construction, but it is www.cheekylime.com

I do believe most camera bags are not fashionable because people who have interest in stealing your bag could identify your bag easier and you then would be a target before i would with my jet black bag with no logos on it. That is untill i pull out my 5D lol

Good luck making camera bags with targets on them! lol

i didnt really read what everyone else wrote but if you are seriously going to build a bag and sell it i would be in the market to buy it if at a fair price considering construction quality amongst other things.

i am in need of a backpack that can hold a 15.4 inch macbook pro, a d90 (with lens attached) and d70, cables for computer and camera, 2 flashes, 4 medium lenses and a long lens,extra pockets with a decent size hidden pocket that is water proof, and something that could hold a 40oz of OE.

if you make it, ill buy it.

The main thing is focusing on for any bag i make is reinforced padding, tougher materials (hemp most likely), Larger and easier to unizp zippers, extras for extras .... and being comfortable and affordable.

The main thing is focusing on for any bag i make is reinforced padding, tougher materials (hemp most likely), Larger and easier to unizp zippers, extras for extras .... and being comfortable and affordable.

Hemp, huh? I approve.

i just need something thatll hide my weed and hold a bottle of booze for me. otherwise, no bag is really fully completed of satisfying but thats just my standards.

i just need something thatll hide my weed and hold a bottle of booze for me. otherwise, no bag is really fully completed of satisfying but thats just my standards.

Sir, that is a lot of peoples standards. The only problem is since weed is still hypocritically illegal .... people dont want to request it. lol

any chance that you can integrate a lumbar support for this pack for hiking?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back