Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm looking into getting supplies, and starting up a candle making hobby/side job.

Any candle makers here?

I used to sell knitting through a candlemaker. As long as you put a lot of the smelly stuff in em' they'll be good.

I've had a go and given them away as presents. Beccause I was only doing three or so I bought big plain candles and chopped them up for the wax. I found some cheap and plain pots with lids (tiny sugar bowls with no writting) and used those. The lids hide the messy burnt candle and help keep the smells in.

A fun way to make nice-looking round candles is to take a filled water balloon and dip it repeatedly in hot wax. Let it dry, and pop the balloon. Then fill the inside of the balloon-shaped candle with wax, immediately stick a wick in, and then dip the whole thing in cold water. :)

I don't make or sell candles. But I think it's neat you are into it. :0 I do like candles.

Oh cr@p!! I read "I'm getting a new hubby!" for some reason! I need to check my eyes...

:lol: Yeah, not quite, Mit! I've been single for nearly a year now! :lol:

How dare you say that? :spank: You got all of us here, with ya... :sexywink::hug:: We're like your family, ya know...

Most reactions

Back