Im going to give you guys a treat

O_Hi_there_m8

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ive been doing photography for 18 years now. My grandfather was a photographer in the soviet union, as well as an Economist, professor at the University of Moscow as well as a CPA. He passed away 3 years ago having left me his entire photography collection, which I can only describe as unbelievable. Photography was his passion, his way of life. There are hundreds of thousands of pictures never before seen by anyone. His photography was featured in many news magazines in Moscow. I will start posting his pictures tonight for you guys tonight, I promise it'll be worth your time. He also developed all of his photos, I have all the negatives.

Sounds totally cool! Please do post some images, or link us to a web site.

no website yet but working on a facebook page in his honor. idk if i should go as far as instagram though

If Facebook still on their "if you upload it to our servers then we own it" kick?

I don't upload images to Facebook anymore.

idk if i should go as far as instagram though

No.

Suggesting the idea is in the realm of "offensive." Frankly, if they're good photographs, they will likely get a lot of attention and a website may be a possibility. Facebook is kind of a lame tribute IMO.

I would make a complete website dedicated to his photos. Do not upload them to facebook if you concern about copyright because as i know they are still as TCambell said on their "if you upload it to our servers then we own it" kick.

I want my treat !!!!!!!

Most reactions

Back