I'm hungry.

bentcountershaft

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone else hungry this morning? I skipped breakfast thinking I'd have time to pick something up on the way in to work and my plan was thwarted by the nosy/bitchy neighbor who wanted to talk. Is 8:45 too early to eat lunch?

I almost never eat breakfast, and by about 10 a.m., I am usually ready to gnaw my arm off, I'm so hungry. So I make a note to self that having breakfast would be a GOOD thing. But then the next morning, breakfast just seems too complicated and too energy-consuming, and the process repeats... :D

But this morning, I had to deal with a car problem, so I'm still at home--was just about to head out to work when I stopped to look at TPF one more time and saw your post. Now I'm thinking a quick stop on the way is in order...and then I probably won't want lunch until about 3 p.m....oh well.

EDIT: Oh, and one of my personal life mottos is "It's never too early for lunch." :D

Oh, and one of my personal life mottos is "It's never too early for lunch."

This was one of mine as well, that is until I just stopped labeling my meals entirely, at which point "too early" no longer had any meaning.

So far I've had a banana, a small bag of chips and some sort of nutrigrain/breakfast bar thingie. Didn't even make a dent.

So far I've had a banana, a small bag of chips and some sort of nutrigrain/breakfast bar thingie. Didn't even make a dent.

Just finished my biscuits and gravy...oh, yeahhhh...

I do keep a drawer in my office with an "emergency" food stash, but I find that if I am so hungry that I decide I need to eat something in my food stash...I eat it all. :D

Oh, and one of my personal life mottos is "It's never too early for lunch."

This was one of mine as well, that is until I just stopped labeling my meals entirely, at which point "too early" no longer had any meaning.

^LOL. FTW!!

Most reactions

Back