i'm in iraq...here are my pics...btw i'm new (dial-up beware)

Thanks "Black94sol" for your images. An excellent portfolio of life on the base, much appreciated. Whether one agrees with you being there or not is irrelevant. As an Australian and being involved as well as you boys, I can only say, may God bring you back safely and keep up the photography. My only comment would be. Try and make your pictures tell a story, remember "a picture is worth a thosand words"

welcome to the forum.

I do like the AH64 and the blackhawk shots and the ones of what looks like an old Antonov AN2??

wow someone knows what it is...we've been wondering...it's a old 16 cylinder engine plane...it's so nice...i need to take more pics of it...like the inside, i think they would turn out great

it looks like one

IMG_1167-2.jpg

yhwzoj.jpg

Welcome, awesome pictures and stay safe! You got the chance I wanted - to be in the middle of it and able to take pictures. All I can say is learn everything about your camera and its abilities, take as many pictures as you can (while staying safe, please) and make sure you touch base here. :thumbup:

Fantastic pictures!!!
I think my favorite is of the sea cans. looks so.. industrial or something.

perhaps you should consider starting a web gallery.
I think you can get free webspace through geocities and stuff like that.
Theres a program called Gallery.
With gallery viewers can post comments on each individual picture.

Might be an idea to consider.

Welcome! I like to see that even in the most hard of times and the most dangerous of situations that you are still able to observe and capture the raw beauty in that environment. Kudos to you. :thumbup:

It gives a totally different perspective, and the images themselves imply hope.

Very neat pictures. :) You are progressing very well. I have the same camera. :) Be sure to take pictures of yourself and all those around you, and your everyday tasks too. Snapshots really, but you can look back at them years down the road.

Thanks for serving our country, we're all thinking of you back home.

Wow, I love these photos. I took my time to look over each one!!!! I really do look forward to more of your photos. I know that yours will be so unique so I will be keeping my eyes out for your post. Welcome to TPF!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back