What's new

I'm just not sold on either of these .

manny212

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
998
Reaction score
700
Location
Miami, Fl.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.

Sunrise HDR . Ehh I'm kind of like whatever .:confused:


Sunrise by mannyher1, on Flickr

2. I'm liking this sunrise a little more , might be time to put down camera for a while and clear the head lol.


Sunrise B&W by mannyher1, on Flickr
 
These are that bad. I actually like the color in the first one. It's for sure not over cooked like a lot of HDR that I've seen.
 
I like both equaly, something about the simplisity of nature just talks to me.
 
The top one is quite good, but it could use a touch of color to the sunrise and brightening of the rocks.
I also applied some local contrast in punch up the blacks a bit.

An example of what I'm talking about. Hope you don't mind.

i-hS4w6Pj-M.jpg
 
The top one is quite good, but it could use a touch of color to the sunrise and brightening of the rocks.
I also applied some local contrast in punch up the blacks a bit.

An example of what I'm talking about. Hope you don't mind.

i-hS4w6Pj-M.jpg



Sleist, not at all ! and I really like your edit . Have not had much HDR work as it probably shows . I see your are from Boston , My wife is also , I hope you and yours are safe tonight . My prayers to all in Boston this evening .
 
Thanks. I work in Boston, but several blocks away closer to The Common.
I stay home from work on marathon day because it's just too nuts - even on a good day.
Almost went in to shoot the finish line but changed my mind.

More senseless tragedy.

Glad you like the edit.
 
I agree with others who mentioned that the 1st photo needs more color in it. I like how you didn't overdo the HDR either. I think the second photo is awesome. Wish I had a photo like that to show off
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom