I'm just plum flubusterated.

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Was planning on going to this concert for 2 weeks, then finally found a place to buy tickets online (they didnt have a direct link on the venue's site), and the next day the tickets sold out. Major, major bummer. So now I'm ticked. Because the bands were really good, and I rarely find good concerts near where I live. so...that's all.

somebody sympathize, please

there there. You're a guy, so I won't leave a hug icon for...uhh...awkward reasons :lol: But don't worry, something will come along the road! And now you can save your cash and treat yourself to a few filters or perhaps a lens! :mrgreen:

there are always websites like stubhub where you might be able to get tickets... of course you may have to pay like $500 for them, but maybe worth checking out... there could still be hope!

thebeginning said:
Was planning on going to this concert for 2 weeks, then finally found a place to buy tickets online (they didnt have a direct link on the venue's site), and the next day the tickets sold out. Major, major bummer. So now I'm ticked. Because the bands were really good, and I rarely find good concerts near where I live. so...that's all.

somebody sympathize, please

Man, I've been to a 3 day concert (in Eilat, Israel), but never a 2 week concert...how much were the tickets?

Naw, I'm just kidding, I know what you meant, and you've got my sympathy as well!!

Most reactions

Back